From now until August 24, 2010 you have a chance to win the following prizes:
● Go behind the scenes of Phineas and Ferb
● See the stars of Camp Rock 2 live in concert
● Meet the Jonas Brothers in Los Angeles
● Jam with Allstar Weekend and get a $1,000 Disney Store shopping spree
To enter all you need to do is visit the Disney.com U Rock official website, choose a song and make a jammin' music video and upload it to the website. You can even make up to thirty submissions per Member for the contest, however, each submission MUST be unique and any duplicate or materially similar Submissions may be disqualified.
● Submission Period runs through August 24, 2010.
● Voting Period runs from August 3, 2010 through September 13, 2010.
● Winners Announced on September 16, 2010.
The dates and times above are subject to change. In the event of any change, notice of the revised date or time will be posted on the Disney.com Website. Contest is open to kids, teens and their parents. If you're under 18, get your parent's permission first. Kids under 13 years of age must have parental/legal guardian consent prior to entering or uploading a video.
Make sure to read the Disney U Rock Official Rules.
For all the exciting details and to upload your music video, go to the Disney.com U Rock Contest Website.
From now until August 24, 2010 you have a chance to win the following prizes:
Now is your chance to meet Disney Channel Star Demi Lovato in person and attend an AOL studio concert taping in New York. JoinTheSurge.com and Clean & Clear are sponsoring 'A Day With Demi' Sweepstakes.
Join the Surge is a national campaign launched by DoSomething.org and the CLEAN & CLEAR® Brand that empowers teens to take positive action in their communities. Demi Lovato is the amazing spokesperson for the Join the Surge campaign. Demi is starring in the Public Service Announcement and will encourage her fans and summer concert-goers to get involved.
To enter the 'A Day With Demi' sweepstakes, you must be 13 years of age or older, and a legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and D.C. The grand prize winner will receive a trip for 4 people to attend a Demi Lovato AOL Studio Concert taping in New York City, NY on August 19, 2010.
The trip for four includes round trip air transportation, hotel accommodations, a $500 shopping spree in New York City plus a one year supply of CLEAN & CLEAR® products. Click the 'Meet Demi In NYC' banner above to enter.
You can also make a video about how you "made a difference" and it could end up appearing on the VH1 DoSomething Awards, or it could appear in the Demi Lovato AOL Studio Concert.
Click Here to upload your video.
Outstanding Children's Program
Hannah Montana • Disney Channel • It's A Laugh Productions
Michael Poryes, Executive Producer
Steven Peterman, Executive Producer
Douglas Lieblein, Co-Executive Producer
Andrew Green, Co-Executive Producer
Richard King, Produced By
Jonas • Disney Channel • An It's A Laugh production in association with Disney Channel Original Programming
Michael Curtis, Executive Producer
Roger S. H. Schulman, Executive Producer
Ivan Menchell, Co-Executive Producer
Wizards Of Waverly Place • Disney Channel • It's A Laugh Productions
Peter Murrieta, Executive Producer
Todd J. Greenwald, Executive Producer
Vince Cheung, Co-Executive Producer
Ben Montanio, Co-Executive Producer
Greg A. Hampson, Producer By
Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie • Disney Channel • Salty Pictures
Peter Murrieta, Executive Producer
Kevin Lafferty, Produced By
The 62nd Primetime Emmy Awards will be broadcast on Sunday, August 29, 2010 at 8:00pm.
Selena Gomez's new song 'Round and Round' is number 1 at Radio Disney's Top 3 Dot Com Countdown as of July 4, 2010. This is fantastic news for Selena. Her single 'Falling Down' performed similarly well prior to the release of the 'Kiss and Tell' album.
Now it seems as though MTV has some inside scoop, or is misinformed. MTV.com lists the album title in the video credits as being 'A Year Without Rain'. There is no official confirmation on this title as of July 5, 2010.
It is unusual that MTV would list the title of Selena Gomez's new album if they did not already know this for a fact. You can check this our yourself at the following MTV.com website page:
This new album is set to drop in the United States on September 28, 2010.
The wait is over! The must-own soundtrack to the Disney Channel Original movie Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam is finally here. Jam-packed with hit after hit, this brand new CD features 15 songs that are bigger and better than the first platinum selling album. Don't miss a beat from this mega-soundtrack featuring music sensations the Jonas Brothers and Demi Lovato singing amazing songs! Experience the soundtrack to the musical event of the year, Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam. The Camp Rock 2 Soundtrack contains all of the hit songs from the movie plus 3 BONUS songs revealed in the DVD.
The soundtrack will be available on August 10, 2010 nationwide.
1. "Brand New Day" - Camp Rock 2 Cast
2. "Fire" - Matthew Finley
3. "Can't Back Down" - Demi Lovato
4. "It's On" - Demi Lovato, Meaghan Jette Martin, Alyson Stoner, Roshon Fegan, Matthew "Mdot" Finley
5. "Wouldn't Change A Thing" - Demi Lovato, Joe Jonas
6. "Heart and Soul" - Jonas Brothers
7. "You're My Favorite Song" - Demi Lovato, Joe Jonas
8. "Introducing Me" - Nick Jonas
9. "Tear It Down" - Matthew Finley, Meaghan Jette Martin
10. "What We Came Here For" - Camp Rock 2 Cast
11. "This Is Our Song" - Demi Lovato, Jonas Brothers, Alyson Stoner, Anna Maria Perez de Tagle
12. "Different Summers" - Demi Lovato
13. "Walking In My Shoes" - Matthew Finley, Meaghan Jette Martin
14. "It's Not Too Late" - Demi Lovato
15. "Rock Hard Or Go Home" - Camp Rock 2 Cast
Get More than Music from this album. Unlock More Rock when you insert this CD into your computer. Enjoy a second world of bonus album content: Behind the scenes and interviews with talent, links to various communities, Music Video, Photo Galleries and more!
Ashley Tisdale celebrates 25th Birthday after wrapping the Disney Channel feature film 'High Stakes'
Yesterday the beautiful, talented, intelligent Ashley Michelle Tisdale wrapped filming on the Disney Channel Original Movie "High Stakes", reprising her role as Sharpay Evans from the High School Musical franchise, and also serving as the executive producer.
Today, Ashley celebrates her 25th Birthday as she was born on July 2, 1985. The New Jersey native rose to fame on the Disney circuit, as she portrayed Maddie Fitzpatrick on "The Suite Life of Zack & Cody".
On May 21, 2010, it was confirmed that Tisdale would portray Jason Fuchs' love interest in his upcoming film titled "The Last First Time", expected to start filming in the fall 2010. Tisdale and her production company has also signed a multiyear production deal with Relativity Media to create, develop and executive produce a television series. To celebrate her birthday, Ashley Tisdale took to twitter to thank her over 3 million followers for all the well wishes.
It is official that Miley Cyrus has left Hollywood Records which is owned by The Walt Disney Company Disney. Miley is being reported as signing with Mafia Records. Cyrus signed to Hollywood Records for a solo career in 2007. She went on the Best of Both Worlds Tour the same year. The tour was eventually turned into a high-grossing concert film entitled Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds Concert in 2008.
Rock Mafia Records, which is based in Santa Monica, California, was formed in 2007 by Antonina Armato and Tim James. These two have written and co-produced many songs on Miley's new album "Can’t Be Tamed". Antonina Armato is mainly known for her songwriting roles with Disney stars, and Tim James co-wrote the song "Come Back to Me" by Vanessa Hudgens, and has also worked with The Cheetah Girls. Between the three founding members of The Rock Mafia organization, they have collectively sold over 100 million albums worldwide.
Walt Disney Pictures and Idealogy/Rickshaw Productions are teaming up to bring a new feature film to the big screen. The film is called Prom, and is a comedy that revolves around a group of teens prepping for the big dance. Unlike the High School Musical franchise, this film is not a musical.
Principal actor casting is now complete. The most notable actors are Danielle Campbell from the Disney Channel Original Movie StarStuck and Yin Chang from Gossip Girls. The rest of the cast is newcomers.
Here is the cast list and their credits:
Danielle Campbell - StarStuck
Yin Chang - Gossip Girls
Aimee Teegarden - Friday Night Lights
Nicolas Braun - Things I Hate About You
The film follows the hilarious antics of nine high school students as they try to get ready for the big dance. The tone is said to be similar to the types of teen comedies directed by John Hughes or Cameron Crowe.
International Video Of The Year - Artist
Miley Cyrus: Party In The USA
International Video Of The Year - Group
Jonas Brothers: Paranoid
UR Fave Video
Justin Bieber: Baby
UR Fave New Artist
Congrats to these Disney stars and all the winners from last night!
The MuchMusic Video Awards, also known as the MMVA or MMVAs are annual awards presented by the Canadian music video channel MuchMusic to honour the year's best music videos. For each year's MMVAs viewers are encouraged to visit the website to vote for People's Choice Awards for both an International Group and Artist as well as a Canadian Group and Artist.
If you know a special child that gives back to the community in a way that makes the environment better, then you could nominate them for Radio Disney’s Team Green.
Here is what the selected winner will receive:
● A phone call from a Radio Disney DJ
● A Prize package, consisting of a "Team Green" certificate in the name of the Winner, one Disney Environmentality Prize Pack including a reusable lunch bag, messenger bag, baseball cap, green mug, shoelaces made from recycled products, and Sacred Planet DVD.
In addition, Radio Disney will donate $1,000 to one of the environmental based charities below as designated by the Winner.
● Conservation International
● Keep America Beautiful
● National Arbor Day Foundation
● Disney Wildlife Conservation Fund
● National Park Foundation
● National Marine Sanctuary Foundation
This is a monthly contest that recognizes exceptional children 14 years or younger for deeds performed in the last 12 months (including a charitable, scientific, educational, artistic, literary or civic achievement) that benefited the environment. A child may not nominate himself or herself for the contest, but anyone else may (parent, teacher, sibling, etc.). The nominator can only nominate the child as a registered Disney.com guest.
For complete rules, nomination form, and details on how to nominate a child please go here:
Multiplatinum recording artists the Jonas Brothers heat up the Radio Disney airwaves in April starting with a Take Over with Ernie D airing FRIDAY, APRIL 16 (6:00 p.m., ET/3:00 p.m., PT).
The popular young musicians and TV stars will be honored at the TJ Martell Foundation Family Day fundraising event and will be in studio in advance of the occasion and the season premiere of “JONAS” and the highly anticipated Disney Channel Original Movie “Camp Rock 2 The Final Jam.”
Beginning April 17 through April 29, Radio Disney will give fans the chance to enter the “Living The Dream with the Jonas Brothers Sweepstakes.” One lucky grand prize winner will travel to Los Angeles to meet the Jonas Brothers on the set of “JONAS.” The winner will also get a signed guitar by Kevin, a drum set signed by Nick and a microphone signed by Joe.
On April 18, the Grammy-nominated artists, along with their management teams, will be honored at the 11th Annual T.J. Martell Foundation’s Family Day for their family’s charity work helping children’s causes around the world. The fundraising event, hosted by Meaghan Martin and Radio Disney’s Ernie D, will feature an exclusive live performance by the Jonas Brothers. Radio Disney’s behind-the-scenes coverage will air April 19 during Ernie D’s show (4:00 p.m., ET/1:00 p.m., PT) and online at RadioDisney.com.
The 22-year-old actor spoke to TV Guide magazine about what’s happening in season two involving Nicole Anderson, Chelsea Staub and Joe. Here are some highlights:
On filming new music sequences: “That was incredible (filming with a helicopter on the rooftop of the Renaissance Hollywood Hotel & Spa) — out of control! We never did anything like that last season. It feels like a movie! It was very cool standing there and seeing the Hollywood sign behind us—very appropriate for what this season has to hold.”
On the theme of season two: “It’s a much different show—it’s on location, it will be all over the place. The big idea is we’re spending the summer away in Los Angeles and exploring what this city has to offer. It’s going to be pretty cool—new characters, new storylines… so many different things are going to happen with it. It’s so much more fun and it’s incredible to be outside and feel the warmth of the sun all day. You have this beautiful landscape around you—it’s awesome!”
On the love connections in the series: “I’m not able to say (on Macy and Kevin), but she’s (Macy) definitely a big part of this next season and I think fans will connect with her on a further level. (With Stella and Joe) something very interesting is going to happen with that whole situation. It’s pretty cool!”
The up and coming teen group Savvy has just announced, forgive the obvious pun, a savvy strategic alliance with the Jonas Group, who represent and guide the careers of artists like Jonas Brothers, Demi Lovato, and Jordin Sparks. Savvy members Shaylen Carroll, Sarah Gabrielle LeMaire, Mariah Parks, Drew Reinartz, Alan Shaw, and Andrew Bowen Stern are an American born recording and performing group whose new TV show The Wannabees starring Savvy just premiered in Australia. The show will soon be coming to American television once a network deal has been inked.
Savvy is excited about their new alliance with the Jonas Group, which is a leading management company that has offices in Los Angles and Dallas. The Jonas Group shares in Savvy's enthusiasm. "We are honored to have teamed up with such an innovative group," said Kevin Jonas Sr. "Never before have we seen an independently financed production so fully functioning with such a high-quality product."
Savvy has been together since 2004, performing at over 400 live concerts in the U.S. including a headlining gig on Radio Disney's "Feelin' Groovy" tour. With the upcoming premier of their new TV show on the horizon, the parnership with Jonas Group is timely.
Their TV show, The Wannabees, follows six high school students who attend an upscale arts academy that frowns upon their dreams of becoming pop stars. During the first season, the Wannabees struggle to balance school with their secret life as performing artists. Along the way, the six encounter outrageous situations as they try to reach the top of the pop charts, while hiding their true identities.
Each episode will contain an original Savvy exclusive music video.
Selena Gomez, 17, is replacing Nicole Kidman, 42, as the star of upcoming movie "Monte Carlo." Kidman is also a producer of the comedy along with Denise Di Novi and Alison Greenspan
Based on the book "Headhunters" by Jules Bass, the story is about three women who try to pass themselves off as rich ladies vacationing in Monaco. Kidman was originally slated to star before it was decided that the script should be youth-enized.
Now two of the women are college students and one is a graduate student. They're on a cheap holiday in Paris when they flee to Monte Carlo to live the good life, even if they are also living a lie.
Leighton Meester of "Gossip Girl" will be co-starring with Gomez, the star of the Disney Channel series "Wizards of Waverly Place." The movie, to be directed by Tom Bezucha, begins filming May, 2010 in Paris, Monte Carlo, and Budapest.
Kidman may take on a supporting role, according to Variety.
● "The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes" – Further aligning the strength of Marvel's hugely popular characters and stories with the burgeoning Disney XD brand and global reach, an all-new animated series, "The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes," will debut in fall 2010 on Disney XD and DisneyXD.com. A 20-part "micro-series" that focuses on each hero's backstory will roll out in fall 2010 on Disney XD immediately followed by the series premiere on Disney XD in the U.S. and shortly thereafter, around the world.
● "Camp Rock 2 The Final Jam" - Disney Channel's big event of summer 2010 is "Camp Rock 2 The Final Jam," a "break into song" musical sequel to the hit Disney Channel Original Movie "Camp Rock," cable TV's #1 entertainment telecast of 2008 in Total Viewers (10.1 million) and TV’s #1 entertainment telecast in Tweens 9-14. Among TV's live action movies, it was #1 among Kids 6-11 for the year.
● "Avalon High" – Scheduled for a late fall 2010 premiere, this Disney Channel Original Movie, based on the popular novel by Meg Cabot, follows Allie who, after transferring to Avalon High, is shocked to discover that her new classmates are reincarnations of King Arthur and his Court.
● "Den Brother" – Debuting in summer 2010, this comedic Disney Channel Original Movie stars Hutch Dano (of Disney XD's "Zeke and Luther") as a teen hockey star who must swallow his pride and step in to be substitute leader of his little sister's Bumble Bee Troop.
● "16 Wishes" – This movie comedy, starring Debby Ryan (Disney Channel's "The Suite Life on Deck") and Jean-Luc Bilodeau (ABC Family's "Kyle XY"), tells the story of Abby, a girl who's been eager to reach her 16th birthday and has kept a secret wish list since she was a little girl. But, when the big day actually arrives, she makes a wish that changes everything.
● "JONAS" - The second season of the Teen Choice Award-winning comedy series, "JONAS," starring global sensations Kevin, Joe and Nick Jonas and popular actresses Chelsea Staub and Nicole Anderson, will debut in summer 2010. The new season finds Kevin, Joe and Nick Lucas spending a summer in Hollywood. The guys have rented a Hollywood Hills house and will experience a summer like no other when their relaxing vacation turns into three life-changing opportunities: Joe lands a prized role in a big Hollywood film, Kevin indulges his newfound passion for the movie business by shadowing a famous director, and Nick takes up surfing and feverishly works on his first passion – writing songs for the new JONAS album.
● "Pair of Kings" – This live-action, wish-fulfillment comedy series, scheduled for a fall 2010 premiere, follows two fraternal twins who are living a typical teenage life in Chicago until they discover they're the successors to the throne of the tropical island of Kinkow. Starring are popular actor and Walt Disney Records recording artist Mitchel Musso ("Hannah Montana," "Phineas and Ferb") and Doc Shaw ("The Suite Life on Deck," "Tyler Perry's House of Payne").
● "Phineas and Ferb: Across the Second Dimension" – The #1 animated series for the past two years among Kids 6-11 and Tweens 9-14, has inspired a television movie to premiere in summer 2011 on Disney XD and Disney Channel. In the movie, Phineas and Ferb discover that their beloved pet platypus, Perry, is really a secret agent who battles the forces of evil daily.